We are pleased to announce the release of ContextCapture version 4.1!
- Fisheye camera support.
- New camera database (camera model, user database, user interface).
- New user interface to import positions/rotations from text files.
- Video frame import.
- Aerotriangulation algorithm improvement (frustum, new input data min/max viewing distance, block type nadir).
- Texturing improvement (texturing per sub-triangle).
- New command line tool to export a unique LOD mesh from a 3D reconstruction composed of several tiles.
Migration to ContextCapture for Smart3DCapture users
All Smart3DCapture Advanced/Expert and Ultimate users, with a valid subscription service, are entitled to migrate to an equivalent ContextCapture Edition. Please contact your Acute3D representative or your local Bentley office to learn more about the procedure.