It comes with a full bunch of new improvements and features.
As a response to many requests, and in order to offer Smart3DCapture technology to a wider audience, a new software edition, Smart3DCapture Advanced, has been created as our entry package. Most suited to, but not limited to, UAS operators, this edition allows the production of high resolution 3D models as well as the generation of digital surface models (DSM) and true orthophotos from imagery datasets as big as 10 gigapixels.
The existing editions have then been renamed to better fit the new product line:
- Scanner becomes Expert and its input limitation has been extended from 10 gigapixels to 30 gigapixels, what will allow our Users to work on larger projects,
- Mapper becomes Ultimate and remains our high end edition, offering all the power of Smart3DCapture technology to most demanding reconstruction projects.
- New type of production True orthophoto/DSM: produce interoperable raster layers for visualization and analysis in third-party GIS/CAD software or image processing tools.
- New inter-tile color equalization function, to limit color differences between tiles.
- Texture mapping improvements: among all the available candidates, the model is textured with the sharpest image.
- New geometry precision modes:
- Medium, faster and more memory-efficient, recommended for orthophoto, DSM and preview.
Do you want more information on Smart3DCapture?
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question on how to evaluate the software or on the pricing policy.