We are pleased to announce the release of Smart3DCapture version 3.2!
- Support of non-NVIDIA graphics cards, including AMD graphics cards and Intel integrated graphics processors.
- New SDK including a Python module, allowing to access all features of Smart3DCapture Master.
- New user tie points editor.
- Interactive 3D edition of the reconstruction region of interest.
- New block export option for exporting photos without lens distortion.
- New production formats: Autodesk FBX, Collada DAE, and StereoLithography STL.
- Import/export of camera optical properties.
- Import of control points from text file.
- Software update notification, and automatic update of camera database.
- Sensor size/focal length are now optional, aerotriangulation uses a 35 mm equivalent focal length of 50 mm by default.
- New option to control color equalization mode.
- New pair selection modes for aerotriangulation: sequence and loop, to simplify processing for some datasets.
Upgrade to Smart3DCapture version 3.2
If you already are a Smart3DCapture user, you can download the new version directly from your customer area.
More information on Smart3DCapture?
Do not hesitate to contact us to get a quotation and a free 30-day evaluation version.